We are nearly thirteen hours into the readathon, and it's going pretty good so far! So here is the hour 12 mini-challenge - the mid-event survey!
1. What are you reading right now?
Mixing it up with A Rose For The ANZAC Boys by Jackie French and Chew Vol. One: Tasters Choice by John Layman and Rob Guillory.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I haven't completed any yet, but hopefully in the next few hours I will!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hopefully I can get started on The Heir at some point!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Because I started the readathon at 10pm, I did have to sleep. At 2am I just couldn't keep my eyes open, so slept until 9am. It's an unavoidable interruption when the readathon starts so late and you've already been up all day. But I think it works in my favour as I can sleep at the beginning of the readathon, wake up refreshed and power through the second half.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The variety of mini-challenges! I haven't participated in many, mainly because I was asleep, but I've checked a lot of them out and they are all so interesting and look fun!
So I hope you're having a good readathon - let me know how you're going!
See You Soon!