Seasons Greeting Booklovers!
As it's the silly season, I thought it was a good time to do a Christmas-themed book tag, and I came across the All I Want For Christmas Book Tag on Stephanie's Book Reviews. It sounded like just the right tag for the occasion, so let's get to it!
1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas Tree?
Without a doubt it would be Rush Finlay from the Rosemary Beach Series. I really don't need to tell you how obsessed I am with these books, because you're all probably sick of hearing me talk about them, but if Santa left him under the tree, it would be the best Christmas ever!
2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
As much as I'd like to say Rush Finlay again for this, I'm not going to rehash answers, otherwise this is going to be boring. I'd have to say Homer Yannos from the Tomorrow, When The War Began series.
3. You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
This is a tough one, but I'll try and narrow it down to five.
4. It's Secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
There are so many things in the Wizarding World that I'd love to have! How could I possible choose the one thing I'd most want to receive? But, because I must for this tag, I'd really love to receive a Wizard Chess set.
5. You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Of course it would have to be the Harry Potter characters and cast! They are all amazing and it'd be a fantastic day! And because there are heaps of characters, and therefore actors, there would be so many people to hang out with.
6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolf and be able to meet on your roof?
I know I said I wouldn't be repetitive with my answers, but I just had to go with an animal from the Harry Potter series. Who wouldn't want to meet Buckbeak on their roof!
7. You invite 10 fictional characters to your New Years Eve party, who do you pick?
Gosh the possibilities are endless...
8. What character would make a good Santa (Doesn't have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
Dobby by far. Obviously, he doesn't look like Santa, but he is such a kind and giving character, that he'd make a good Santa. He always puts others before himself and he values kindness.
Feel free to do this tag too, or answer some of the questions in the comments as I'd love to know your answers as well!
This will probably be my final post before Christmas, so I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, however you may be celebrating. And if I post anything before the 2017, I hope you all have a fantastic New Year!
Have a Very Merry Christmas & a Safe and Happy New Year!