The Dewey' 24 Hour Readathon had just kicked off!!
I'm writing this post as I'm listening to the Nevernight audiobook (which is absolutely fantastic by the way, you should definitely listen to it), and I'm hoping to start my first book when I finish writing this (but I'm really loving this audiobook, so maybe I'll listen for a little while longer).
Here's the opening survey for the readathon - good luck to everyone who's participating!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm currently sitting at my desk, in a small country town, in southern New South Wales, Australia, Earth!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
ALL OF THEM! But definitely excited for continuing the Sea Breeze series by Abbi Glines (cause, you know, I'm obsessed with her work!).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Coffee in the morning (it's currently 10pm) will be much-needed, but also chocolate and cake!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm currently meant to be finishing an essay, but since I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing with it, I'm doing this readathon instead!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my THIRD readathon! I've done every April one since I joined this online community in 2015. I don't think there's anything that I'm going to be doing different, just trying to finish more books!
I'll be posting updates on Twitter and Snapchat (links in the sidebar), so make sure you're following me. Check out my readathon TBR here.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAPPY READING!!
See You Soon!